Write for Us!
We’ve opened up the editorial section in our weekly newsletter and on our blog to guest writers with the goal of sharing knowledge. If you have tips you’d like to share with your fellow authors, bloggers and/or readers, we’d love to feature your work. Not only will you be imparting your wisdom with your peers, but you’ll also have the opportunity to promote your book/website in the process.
Authors are the most beneficial resource for other authors, be it new authors looking to soak up every bit of information available, to those with a few books under their belts just looking to streamline some of their methods and stay updated in this ever-changing literary world.
What are we looking for?
- Original articles 400-1200 words
- How-to or best practices about the craft of writing, editing, marketing, and publicity.
- Write about what’s worked for you – what have you learned on your journey that will benefit others?
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure to our readers and website visitors
- Backlinks through a permanent post of your article on our blog
- Full author bio at the end of your post including links to your website, social media platforms, etc.
- Feature your latest book on our Author Showcase page during the week your article runs in our newsletter.
- Spotlight feature on our Author Showcase as our Guest Editorial Contributor of the Week with your photo, bio and link to your website.
Interested? Contact Us!
It’s so easy – just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the proposed topic of your article and we’ll go from there!