First Chapter Plus Emerges from Its Cocoon!First Chapter Plus Emerges from Its Cocoon! https://www.readerviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/First-Chapter-Plus-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Reader Views Reader Views https://www.readerviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/First-Chapter-Plus-1024x576.jpg
- no comments
The past couple of years we have been experimenting with First Chapter Plus to transition from a book catalog to a full-blown content magazine which features Indie Authors and the literary world. Our goal was to present the new magazine in January, but we feel that after all that has been going on this year, we needed to end the year in renewal and a positive note to lift our spirits up. What a better way to do this than to launch the New First Chapter Plus with the Holiday Issue on October 15th! Below are few things you should know about First Chapter Plus.
- First Chapter Plus content serves an audience of Librarians, Book Sellers, Publishers, Publicists, Media, Bloggers, Authors, and Readers in General. We are currently looking for articles, so if you have any ideas for articles feel free to email us at email@example.com
- Before you consider emailing us, or if you just want to check out the new magazine you can Click here after October 15th when the Holiday Issue will be out.
- Now that the New Magazine Design is finished, we will give a make over to our website, so if you wish to list your book, and the submission form on the website is not working please do not hesitate to emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finally, to find out about listing promotions and to receive the magazine for free subscribe now here!
- If you do not wish to subscribe (there is no cost to do so) to receive our magazine monthly, stay tuned as each individual issue will be available for purchase starting in 2021!
It has been arduous work and has taken some time, but we know that you will love this new design and content as much as we do. It is our mission to bring relevant, entertaining, and enlightening content to our audience, connect readers with new Indie books and offer an opportunity to Indie Authors to present their books to our audience.