Announcing the 2019-2020 Reader Views Annual Literary Awards Winners!Announcing the 2019-2020 Reader Views Annual Literary Awards Winners! https://www.readerviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/fireworks-1024x576.png 1024 576 Reader Views Reader Views https://www.readerviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/fireworks-1024x576.png
- no comments
Finally, the winners of the 2019 copyright books for the Literary Awards have been selected. Selecting these winners was a challenging process for our judges! All participants should be proud of their books as we can tell you first hand that the quality of all of the books received has raised the standard of Indie publishing for sure. Well done!
For those of you who made the winner list, the arduous job of promoting your work has gotten a little easier through a winner seal. Here are some ideas on how to use your winner status to promote your title:
· Once you receive your seal, get your publisher to add it to the cover of your book.
· Post your seal everywhere! This includes your Amazon page, author page, blog, media kit, and any other social media profile or author’s bio.
· Be proud and blast it off! Announce it everywhere through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
· Announce it to the media through the distribution of a press release.
· If you have advertisements, make sure you include your seal on them.
· Get features everywhere you can to announce the win.
· Schedule giveaways to celebrate.
· Publish articles on steps to produce a winning book.
For those of you who did not make the winner list, this is certainly not the end of the road for your title! There are certain things you can do.
· Read the review for hints on why yours was not selected.
· Find a positive quote in your review that you can use to add on your back cover as a Reader Views endorsement. This quote can also be used on your bio and Amazon page and announced through social media networks.
· If your review mentioned any specific problem with the production of the book, invest in some consulting help to correct by revising it, or avoid flaws on your next book.
· Do not be discouraged! You have done something most only dream of – Celebrate that achievement and keep writing!
NOTE for award recipients: CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR AWARDS. This email will be sent the morning of March 23, 2020. Be sure to add [email protected] to your contacts or safe-sender lists to ensure you receive our emails.